Florida State Fair Performance
Feb 11th - 2023
Saturday, Feb. 11th.
10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Mandatory Rehearsal at CDS
Performance Call Time 4:00 pm
Meet us at the Community Stage
Florida State Fair Grounds
Arrived dressed and ready to perform!
Showtime - 4:45 pm
What to wear:
Students should dress to impress- bright solid colors! Stay away from patterns, please. Girls in sundresses or nice pants- no jeans. Shoes that support the movement. Dance shoes, flexible flats, or clean, colorful tennis shoes are fine- if you must. NO sandals, Closed toed shoes only. We used to say, wear your "Sunday Best" Hair pulled off the face. Colorful headbands and bows are nice on the girls. Students should look neat and professional. We want them to pop on stage: bright- yellow, red, violet, bright green, sky blue, orange, and hot pink. No grey dull, or washed-out colors.
From: I-4 East Bound
· Take Exit 7 for US-92 E toward US-301 E/Riverview/Zephyrhills
· Follow signs for US-301 S/Riverview and merge onto US-301 S
From: I-4 West Bound
· Take Exit 7 to merge onto US-92 W/E Hillsborough Ave toward US-301/Busch Gardens
· Drive to US-301 S in East Lake-Orient Park
· Use the right lane to merge onto US-92 W/E Hillsborough Ave
· Use the right lane to take the ramp to Riverview
· Merge onto US-301 S
From: I-75 North Bound
· Take Exit 260B for FL-574 W/Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
· Continue on FL-574 W/E Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd/E M.L.K. Jr Blvd. Drive to US-301 N in East Lake-Orient Park
· Merge onto FL-574 W/E Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd/E M.L.K. Jr Blvd
· Turn right onto US-301 N
All community stage performers will need to park at Gate 1, also known as the Red Gate. If you park at any other gate, you will have to walk across the fair grounds and may not make it to the Entertainment Hall in time for your performance. If you have a parking pass you may park at Zone 4. On the map below and included with your tickets, Zone 4 is denoted as the Loading Zone. Please prioritize this parking space for vehicles in your group carrying large equipment. Any vehicles parked at Zone 4 will be asked to move after their performance.